Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
21TH March 2018
Incredulous, Flight #3
Welcome to Incredulous, Flight #3 where we cover more emerging trends and some silly sh*t. In this flight,
- Can you trust a banker in jeans? In which we ask… well, did you ever trust a banker in a suit?
- Who plays god in the crosswalk? The moral dilemma of digital certitude and self driving cars.
- Costco releases 27 lb Mac and Cheese Bucket. To go with the 50 gallon drum of chili? Help.
- Go Gramma! Arrested for drinking wine from Pringles can on scooter in Walmart’s Parking lot. Cheers!
- You have your poodle, I have my Alli! We asses comfort animals, and their owner, who run wild.
- Long road to a scam: travel insurance on Everest? Why it pays not to underpay your sherpa.
- Tutors for your E-Games. Because, hey, we’re not spending enough time on FortNite already.
- Choose your own adventure goes Audible. Hey Alexa, how about a new business platform.
- Screens become virtual try-ons. A/R and V/R’s hidden value is real world situational learning.
- Get me Outta here! Digital Breakups! Meet by the phone, why not die by the phone.
Add something that made you Incredulous here. [create link] We’ll put it to good use!
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016