Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
16TH May 2019
Angel Investor - Entrepreneur - Incredulous - Uncategorized
Incredulous #3; America’s Mayor Booed in his own Hometown
Rudy! Rudy! Mayor Giuliani was a hero of 9/11 for just being there, for the country, answering question, and getting things done. He was adored at Yankee stadium then. But lately, working for a new boss on assignments that seem, well, a little out of touch, Rudy got a very different welcome: the dreaded Bronx Cheer. What changed?
Hey! If you liked that, you may like the next one:
Where an elementary teacher corrects a White House letter. Basically, an F.
Or, check em all out here.
- For Boomers, the party never ends! Jimmy Buffett opening a Retirement Home
- Erasing History at Washington & Lee. Is that really what we want to do?
- Sign of the Times; Giuliani Gets Booed at Yankee Stadium
- Duh! English Teacher Corrects White House Letter
- Trumped; Social Media more powerful than White House visit.
- Teach your parents well. Mom Fired For Kid’s Instagram Antics
- FOMO built this. Beanie Babies Empire won’t pay for college
- Band-Aids For Tech Addiction? Twelve steps might be next.
- Oh, please: Influencers! Your time is nigh.
- Dogs are American royalty. And now they have the balls to prove it.
- My own shirt sold online, to me? Tech can make you feel so special.
- Rocky Lobsters getting stoned? High times are upon us.
- Outsourced Relationship Management; Get me Outta here! Meet by the phone, why not die by the phone.
- Screens become virtual try-ons. A/R and V/R’s hidden value is real world situational learning.
- Choose your own adventure goes Audible. Hey Alexa, how about a new business platform.
- Tutors for your E-Games. Because, hey, we’re not spending enough time on FortNite already.
- Long road to a scam: travel insurance on Everest? Why it pays not to underpay your sherpa.
- You have your poodle, I have my Alligator! We asses comfort animals, and their owners, who run wild.
- Go Gramma! Arrested for drinking wine from Pringles can on scooter in Walmart’s Parking lot. Cheers!
- Costco releases 27 lb Mac and Cheese Bucket. To go with the 50 gallon drum of chili? Help.
- Can you trust a banker in jeans? In which we ask… well, did you ever trust a banker in a suit?
- Who plays god in the crosswalk? The moral dilemma of digital certitude and self driving cars.
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016