Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
24TH May 2019
Angel Investor - Entrepreneur - Incredulous - Uncategorized
Incredulous #4; White House letter graded by Elementary Teacher: F-
Dear Mr. President; does sloppy spelling lead to sloppy leadership? Maybe. Maybe not. But I got a kick out of one teacher who, after receiving a response from Pennsylvania Avenue, took her red marker out and cut the letter to shreds. She was pretty funny about it. It doesn’t take that much to get it right. ( I hope this post is spell checked!)
Hey! If you liked that, you may like the next one:
Note; I’m not picking on the President today but here’s an example of Social Media being more powerful than a White House visit.
Or, check out all the Incredulous episodes here…
- For Boomers, the party never ends! Jimmy Buffett opening a Retirement Home
- Erasing History at Washington & Lee. Is that really what we want to do?
- Sign of the Times; Giuliani Gets Booed at Yankee Stadium
- Duh! English Teacher Corrects White House Letter
- Trumped; Social Media more powerful than White House visit.
- Teach your parents well. Mom Fired For Kid’s Instagram Antics
- FOMO built this. Beanie Babies Empire won’t pay for college
- Band-Aids For Tech Addiction? Twelve steps might be next.
- Oh, please: Influencers! Your time is nigh.
- Dogs are American royalty. And now they have the balls to prove it.
- My own shirt sold online, to me? Tech can make you feel so special.
- Rocky Lobsters getting stoned? High times are upon us.
- Outsourced Relationship Management; Get me Outta here! Meet by the phone, why not die by the phone.
- Screens become virtual try-ons. A/R and V/R’s hidden value is real world situational learning.
- Choose your own adventure goes Audible. Hey Alexa, how about a new business platform.
- Tutors for your E-Games. Because, hey, we’re not spending enough time on FortNite already.
- Long road to a scam: travel insurance on Everest? Why it pays not to underpay your sherpa.
- You have your poodle, I have my Alligator! We asses comfort animals, and their owners, who run wild.
- Go Gramma! Arrested for drinking wine from Pringles can on scooter in Walmart’s Parking lot. Cheers!
- Costco releases 27 lb Mac and Cheese Bucket. To go with the 50 gallon drum of chili? Help.
- Can you trust a banker in jeans? In which we ask… well, did you ever trust a banker in a suit?
- Who plays god in the crosswalk? The moral dilemma of digital certitude and self driving cars.
- More from the Incredulous Studios
- August 23, 2019
- Squaring the Curve – A Quality Life Right Through the Finish…
- July 25, 2019
- Incredulous #6; Mom fired for Kid’s Insta Antics
- July 19, 2019
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016