Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
04TH June 2019
Angel Investor - Entrepreneur - Incredulous - Uncategorized
Incredulous #5; White House no longer “that important”
Mr. President; We respectfully decline your kind invitation because… it’s just no longer *that* important we show up at the White House now that we have social media to reach our fanbase. So said LeBron and Steph last year, or something like that… Any bets for this time around?
Hey! If you liked that, you may like the next one:
Some snotty little kid made poor choices on social media… and got Mom Fired For her Instagram Antics
Or, check out all the Incredulous episodes here…
- For Boomers, the party never ends! Jimmy Buffett opening a Retirement Home
- Erasing History at Washington & Lee. Is that really what we want to do?
- Sign of the Times; Giuliani Gets Booed at Yankee Stadium
- Duh! English Teacher Corrects White House Letter
- Trumped; Social Media more powerful than White House visit.
- Teach your parents well. Mom Fired For Kid’s Instagram Antics
- FOMO built this. Beanie Babies Empire won’t pay for college
- Band-Aids For Tech Addiction? Twelve steps might be next.
- Oh, please: Influencers! Your time is nigh.
- Dogs are American royalty. And now they have the balls to prove it.
- My own shirt sold online, to me? Tech can make you feel so special.
- Rocky Lobsters getting stoned? High times are upon us.
- Outsourced Relationship Management; Get me Outta here! Meet by the phone, why not die by the phone.
- Screens become virtual try-ons. A/R and V/R’s hidden value is real world situational learning.
- Choose your own adventure goes Audible. Hey Alexa, how about a new business platform.
- Tutors for your E-Games. Because, hey, we’re not spending enough time on FortNite already.
- Long road to a scam: travel insurance on Everest? Why it pays not to underpay your sherpa.
- You have your poodle, I have my Alligator! We asses comfort animals, and their owners, who run wild.
- Go Gramma! Arrested for drinking wine from Pringles can on scooter in Walmart’s Parking lot. Cheers!
- Costco releases 27 lb Mac and Cheese Bucket. To go with the 50 gallon drum of chili? Help.
- Can you trust a banker in jeans? In which we ask… well, did you ever trust a banker in a suit?
- Who plays god in the crosswalk? The moral dilemma of digital certitude and self driving cars.
- More from the Incredulous Studios
- August 23, 2019
- Squaring the Curve – A Quality Life Right Through the Finish…
- July 25, 2019
- Incredulous #6; Mom fired for Kid’s Insta Antics
- July 19, 2019
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016