Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
I’m a fairly normal guy from Pittsburgh that strayed a long way from home. Nowadays, I am an entrepreneur, angel investor, and adventurer… sometimes all at once.
I’ve seen many corners of the world, but not all at once or I would be bending time and space. I tend to overlap personal thoughts and busines inspiration, not always in a good way. Most important perhaps, I try to think like a child, which can be quite elegant. Or messy.
- The Sharpless Method: We suffer more in imagination than in reality
- September 24, 2018
- Closing? Should be called Opening…
- September 20, 2018
- Ding. Look at me.
- June 28, 2018
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016