Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
Vaux les Ventures and Vaux les Ventures Deux are a portfolio now owned by the Spencer Charitable Trust. Vaux les is pronounced ‘vo-lay’ in French. That trips a lot of people up.
For more background on the name, see Vaux website here. Vaux’s purpose is to create, build and lead superior businesses. This means helping entrepreneurs in the earliest stages of forming and growing a business, often as one of the founding team. It also means mentoring the team through all aspects of growth, and sheparding the company to the exit.
Together with a group of notable angel investors, Vaux leverages its own capital by providing expertise in business development, teambuilding, leadership, globalization and finance.
Everyone that works with us says it’s really fun.
- More from the Incredulous Studios
- August 23, 2019
- Squaring the Curve – A Quality Life Right Through the Finish…
- July 25, 2019
- Incredulous #6; Mom fired for Kid’s Insta Antics
- July 19, 2019
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016