Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
Lawyers suggest a legal disclaimer, so here’s mine: every thought on this blog is my own, I’m responsible for what I say, when I say it, and reserve the right to clarify and correct. I own all errors, gauche comments, TMI’s, curses, and attempts at humor. Mistakes are my own and my fault. If you smile during your visit to this blog, give me credit, or at least a break next time we meet. None of this is to be taken as legal, financial, accounting, investment, tax, or any other kind of regulated advice.
- Is Shark Tank “Real” Enough
- June 20, 2019
- Incredulous #5; White House no longer “that important”
- June 04, 2019
- Incredulous #4; White House letter graded by Elementary Teacher: F-
- May 24, 2019
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016