Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
Lawyers suggest a legal disclaimer, so here’s mine: every thought on this blog is my own, I’m responsible for what I say, when I say it, and reserve the right to clarify and correct. I own all errors, gauche comments, TMI’s, curses, and attempts at humor. Mistakes are my own and my fault. If you smile during your visit to this blog, give me credit, or at least a break next time we meet. None of this is to be taken as legal, financial, accounting, investment, tax, or any other kind of regulated advice.
- More from the Incredulous Studios
- August 23, 2019
- Squaring the Curve – A Quality Life Right Through the Finish…
- July 25, 2019
- Incredulous #6; Mom fired for Kid’s Insta Antics
- July 19, 2019
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016