Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
I’m a fairly normal guy from Pittsburgh that strayed a long way from home. Nowadays, I am an entrepreneur, angel investor, and adventurer… sometimes all at once.
I’ve seen many corners of the world, but not all at once or I would be bending time and space. I tend to overlap personal thoughts and busines inspiration, not always in a good way. Most important perhaps, I try to think like a child, which can be quite elegant. Or messy.
- More from the Incredulous Studios
- August 23, 2019
- Squaring the Curve – A Quality Life Right Through the Finish…
- July 25, 2019
- Incredulous #6; Mom fired for Kid’s Insta Antics
- July 19, 2019
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016