Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
10TH May 2019
Angel Investor - Culture - Entrepreneur - Family Office - Leadership - Uncategorized
Introducing Incredulous… a little show about cultural shifts, discomfort and opportunity.
Over the past few months, I’ve worked with the best PR firm in the nation, Gregory FCA, to develop something we talk about at the dinner table each night. Incredulous is about culture, emerging trends, generational conflict… and some damn silly stuff we get upset about. Sometimes it’s an opportunity. Other times, it’s just something to laugh about. In this flight…
- For Boomers, the party never ends! Jimmy Buffett opening a Retirement Home
- Erasing History at Washington & Lee. Is that really what we want to do?
- Sign of the Times; Giuliani Gets Booed at Yankee Stadium
- Duh! English Teacher Corrects White House Letter
- Trumped; Social Media more powerful than White House visit.
- Teach your parents well. Mom Fired For Kid’s Instagram Antics
- FOMO built this. Beanie Babies Empire won’t pay for college
- Band-Aids For Tech Addiction? Twelve steps might be next.
- Oh, please: Influencers! Your time is nigh.
- Dogs are American royalty. And now they have the balls to prove it.
- My own shirt sold online, to me? Tech can make you feel so special.
- Rocky Lobsters getting stoned? High times are upon us.
- Outsourced Relationship Management; Get me Outta here! Meet by the phone, why not die by the phone.
- Screens become virtual try-ons. A/R and V/R’s hidden value is real world situational learning.
- Choose your own adventure goes Audible. Hey Alexa, how about a new business platform.
- Tutors for your E-Games. Because, hey, we’re not spending enough time on FortNite already.
- Long road to a scam: travel insurance on Everest? Why it pays not to underpay your sherpa.
- You have your poodle, I have my Alligator! We asses comfort animals, and their owners, who run wild.
- Go Gramma! Arrested for drinking wine from Pringles can on scooter in Walmart’s Parking lot. Cheers!
- Costco releases 27 lb Mac and Cheese Bucket. To go with the 50 gallon drum of chili? Help.
- Can you trust a banker in jeans? In which we ask… well, did you ever trust a banker in a suit?
- Who plays god in the crosswalk? The moral dilemma of digital certitude and self driving cars.
Add something that made you Incredulous here. We’ll put it to good use!
- Growth Rules
- March 23, 2023
- Care for less people, but More
- March 23, 2023
- Lonely by choice
- March 22, 2023
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016
Featured Tagsmiles spencer blog Miles Spencer entrepreneur angel investor Vaux les Ventures digital media globalism Vaux creative destruction courage
%d bloggers like this: