Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
23TH August 2016
Cuba - culture - Geopolitical - Grand Central Tech - Incubator - Innovadores - Interns - Uncategorized
Ask not what your country can do for you…
I am often asked about Cuban people and how they feel about Americans. This recent, impromptu photo from Choate explains it well.
Ruben and two other Innovadores interns were visiting Choate recently, where this picture of a notable alum hangs in admissions. He didn’t know it was going to be there, but he recognized it. Being a selfie machine, Ruben sprung to action. But later, when I asked him, he said yes he knew about Bay of Pigs, The Blockade, and the Embargo. And while it hurt his country terribly, he didn’t harbor any grudges. That was just politics among people way above his pay grade. He knew JFK was a famous and iconic figure. And he made for a good selfie backdrop.
Cuban people pretty much adore Americans. And even American Presidents. From Choate.
- More from the Incredulous Studios
- August 23, 2019
- Squaring the Curve – A Quality Life Right Through the Finish…
- July 25, 2019
- Incredulous #6; Mom fired for Kid’s Insta Antics
- July 19, 2019
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016