Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
19TH February 2018
Cuba - Family and Friends - Food - Havana Culture - Leadership - Timeless - Uncategorized
On Celebrations and Cigars
The most appreciated gift I bring home from Havana is cigars. Wrapped by the best hands in the business, they seem to imply… “party coming soon”. I’m told this by aficionados because I certainly am not one.
Usually, the reason to celebrate this way is having a baby, closing a financing, manifesting an exit. Sometimes it’s a personal best that takes a lot of work and has a defined moment worth savoring. They also combine very well with Cuban rum, which isn’t a coincidence either.
So here’s my offer: tell me about your recent financing, exit, acquisition, or similar entrepreneur or life triumph in 100 words or less, I’ll send you a box of the best Cohiba’s I have.
I’ll do it just for the happy story.
- Pepsi Where’s My Jet? A movie idea from Miles of Movies on Reelay
- January 31, 2023
- Watercolor of TWA Terminal, Miles Spencer v06.22.22
- January 27, 2023
- Miles Spencer Watercolor v07.15.22 Prison
- December 19, 2022
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016