Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
13TH February 2019
Race to the Bottom - Social - Timely - Uncategorized
I’m sure there’s more to the story but Samantha Bee somehow makes it funny as she eviscerates Perdue and their owners for “branded, institutionalized drug dealing” . The You-Tube segment is painful to watch, perhaps because there are so many uncomfortable facts therein. Not the least of which, 130 people per day have died of addiction to Oxycontin. 130 overdoses per day.
The marketing was silent on this, at best. As Samantha says …Even drug dealers will say “don’t take too much of this lady… I can tell by your Blazer… that you cannot handle this!
No one is blameless I suspect. Maybe this is one step that helps clean it up. And somehow she made it funny.
- Is Shark Tank “Real” Enough
- June 20, 2019
- Incredulous #5; White House no longer “that important”
- June 04, 2019
- Incredulous #4; White House letter graded by Elementary Teacher: F-
- May 24, 2019
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016