Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
10TH November 2022
Culture - Miles Spencer Art - Miles Spencer Painting - Miles Spencer Watercolor - Uncategorized
Miles Spencer Watercolor v07.15.22 Paloma Pier
The Pier at Paloma
Note; I began painting watercolors during lockdown, when a special friend gave me a set of Kai paints. I’ve painted nearly every day since. Recently someone else said they liked them because “it was like going to the south of France, for a moment”. We all need a little more of that, I think.
If you find the little faults like I do, just squint your eyes or look away.
Copywrite Miles Spencer, all rights reserved.
- Lonely by choice
- March 22, 2023
- To Ship, on or before Death.
- March 21, 2023
- Our Economy; Everything Everywhere All at Once
- March 20, 2023
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016
Featured Tagsmiles spencer blog Miles Spencer entrepreneur angel investor Vaux les Ventures digital media globalism Vaux creative destruction courage
%d bloggers like this: