Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
06TH July 2015
Apple watch- Key Feature
Ok, the key feature of the apple watch is… It’s less rude.
People have been glancing at watches for centuries, and although it’s a tell, it’s nearly accepted body language for “I got only so much time here”. As a society, were over it.
What we’re not over, and what I consider rude as shit sometimes, is the “I’m not present with you, I am more with someone or something else out there look”. You notice it before someone is diving into the digital prayer position. I am going to start walking out of the room in protest when people do that too much (fair warning).
The Applle watch only has a few functions: good voice to text, a way to pay, fitness tracking, email triage, and some decent reminders. So, anyone using it is back to the party shortly. And they can maintain some eye contact as well.
As such, I think it advances society slightly. Ever so slightly.
- More from the Incredulous Studios
- August 23, 2019
- Squaring the Curve – A Quality Life Right Through the Finish…
- July 25, 2019
- Incredulous #6; Mom fired for Kid’s Insta Antics
- July 19, 2019
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016