Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
30TH March 2016
Adventure - Cuba - Havana Culture - Incubator - Innovadores - Uncategorized
Havana is an Old Movie
People seem to use movie titles when describing Havana lately. Back to the Future. Time Machine. Jurassic Park.
But Cuba is certainly this year’s favorite coming attraction.
It’s a forbidden fruit that seems to be about ripe for American interests to come ashore. Again. Hopefully, this time we don’t leave legacies like that troublemaker Hyman Roth. Anyways, this past week it seemed everyone wanted to know what would be next, after fifty years of… not so much. Here are two of my favorite pieces, in old school media that seemed apropos: a newspaper clipping and a radio interview (WGCH- Greenwich; complete with shoutout to son Grayson and employee #Jono).
- Closing? Should be called Opening…
- September 20, 2018
- Ding. Look at me.
- June 28, 2018
- Fortnight and the next great Battle for Screentime
- May 28, 2018
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013
- Now I really want to be like Peter Thiel
- June 11, 2016